Keep this mix on hand for throwing a quick batch of waffles or pancakes together on busy weekday mornings. Mix up enough to last a month or two and store it in a cool, dry spot for maximum freshness.
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 4 cups Stone-Buhr All Purpose White Flour 1 pound, 4 ounces
- 4 cups Stone-Buhr Whole Wheat Flour 1 pound, 4 ounces
- 1 cup toasted wheat germ, oat flour or fine cornmeal, or a combination
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated nutmeg
- 2T + 2t baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fine grain sea salt
Combine the ingredients and sift together, then stir well to evenly distribute. Stir the mix again before using. This batch of dry mix will make 64 pancakes or 40 waffles.